Do you have any fitting tips for GEL Badges?
- Thoroughly Clean the surface area of your existing Ford badges so they are 'squeaky' clean and your finger does NOT slide across the badge easily.
- If you are in a slightly cold environment then it may be necessary to warm the badges up with a heat gun. A hairdrier might not be hot enough.
- Warm the backing paper first to a reasonable temperature (hot enough not to burn yourself) and then slightly warm the surface of the original Ford badge.
- Peel the badge from the backing and stick it carefully to the original badge making sure the edges are lined up and also stuck down. At this point you can slightly warm the edges and apply pressure to make sure they are fully stuck.
- The adhesive on the badges is very tacky and they will stick very well.
Was this answer helpful?
71 people found this helpful
Ask us a question
Still can't find the answers you are looking for? Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.